1. If you would like to purchase a DVD, it must be paid for before the last day you will be taking pictures.
2. You are not required to buy a DVD. Your photos will be uploaded to the proofing site where you can purchase photos at the retail price.
3. If you purchase the DVD, the online prints from the proofing site will be at a discounted rate.
4. If you purchase the DVD, you are not required to take photos for every class. If you want to skip a certain class, just do not take the singles for that class.
5. For friends/sibling photos, the dancer who purchases the photo will hold up their order form and the photos will go on that dancers DVD.
6. For any dancer with 10 or more classes buying a DVD, your extra class charge will be $10 per class, not $15.